World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our club are going to Torquay for a week's fishing in a few weeks. Is the breakwater out in Plymouth sound still available to fish and have anyone any information on how to get out is there a regular boat that can be booked
TIA

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
no fishing on there m8 but sure u will get one ot 2 saying its ok , think if u have a club and want to book a match of it you have to through the right channels

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 16ft speedboat and I would like to do some fishing within the Plymouth Sound or surrounding areas.

I was watching a fishing programme the other day and they were pulling up all sorts between devils point and the torpoint ferries.

I have never done boat fishing before, would I be able to go out to the breakwater and try my luck on the boat. How do I can about catching the fish out on the breakwater and what area it the best to go

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Our club are going to Torquay for a week's fishing in a few weeks. Is the breakwater out in Plymouth sound still available to fish and have anyone any information on how to get out is there a regular boat that can be booked
TIA
Fishing on the breakwater is only allowed thrpugh organised competitions.Due to safety issues on the break water and also the need for the safety boat to be on hand should anything go wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts