World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself, Andy and two others have booked a self drive charter boat out of Plymouth on the 23rd August, now weather dependent we will be heading out to the reefs to give the pollack and bass a good go. I will be skippering the boat which is suited for 6 people but we decided to stick with 5 for comfort. We have 1 space up for grabs @ a resonable £36.00 plus one fifth of the cost of fuel for the day which will be around the £5, we already have two cars going down so transport is sorted although it will be an early start and late return back to wales. Deposit of £25 will secure the place.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just in case anyone interested is worried about going out on a charter skippered by a complete stranger, 3 of us on the trip all have our own boats myself with 5 years, another with 7 years experiance, plus another with a good few years under his belt helping out etc. Boat is an Arvor 230 AS fully kitted with full saftey equipment includung liferaft and fully insured. Would be heading out to eddystone reefs and hands deep which are two cracking marks which have been producing bass, and pollack to 14lb+. should be an excellent day, if the weather is too rough then the plymouth sound will produce excellent bass,pollock, eels, smoothys and rays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts