World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a notice saying I have 4 pms, but when I look at my inbox there's nothing there. Anyone else having this problem?

Ticker, I suspect at least one is from you. I will try and fix this, but if it continues I will try and call you over the weekend.

·
Registered
628 Posts
hi mate when you click private messages have a look at the other options down the line you may find you have 4 other type messages i did once it had me confussed for a while

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
hi mate when you click private messages have a look at the other options down the line you may find you have 4 other type messages i did once it had me confussed for a while
spot on,i had it this week,could find anything.if your like me when you see a pm you click on it before moving the page up,half the options are still off the screen,try scrolling the page up mate.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spot on,i had it this week,could find anything.if your like me when you see a pm you click on it before moving the page up,half the options are still off the screen,try scrolling the page up mate.
That's exactly what it was, I am now getting notices for being thanked and quoted... all very confusing. Would prefer just know if someone is trying to send me a message!

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
If you go into account manager on the blue bar above, you can swith off the other notifications if you want.
How do you do this for thanks/likes notifications, Snags? I looked this morning but couldn't figure it out. If you know how I'd be grateful for a response :)

I find them an unnecessary distraction TBH - ideally the default setting ought to be "off".

Cheers - John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts