World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know what鈥檚 happened to PMR off YouTube ??, I used to take a lot of what he went on about with a pinch of salt but enjoyed watching his videos for entertainment value 馃ぃ hasn鈥檛 been active for months now, like he鈥檚 disappeared off the face of the earth !!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still sells stuff on eBay but hasn鈥檛 uploaded a YouTube vid for months now

Registered
The bloke is a tit.
Tries to make out he has in depth engineering knowledge, yet has no idea what he's talking about.
For example his fascination with putting titanium shims in end caps replacing the brass shims. All that achieves is turning the spindle of the reel into the expendable part. That along with his "custom made mag big brother sister daddy mag adjuster knobs", which are in fact Fender Telecaster volume and tone control knobs, mass made in the far east for personalising guitars, available on Alibaba and such, for about 90pence each馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Vids appearing on youtube again, could someone please enlighten me as to why he fits abu 6 pin breaks to everything and calls them a 'rough ground breaking system'? WTF has the breaks got to do with fishing rough ground? Aren't the breaks for controlling the spool speed during a cast? or am I missing something being a fisherman for the last 40 odd years and a 'proper' engineer for the last 30+ years :rolleyes:

Registered
Vids appearing on youtube again, could someone please enlighten me as to why he fits abu 6 pin breaks to everything and calls them a 'rough ground breaking system'? WTF has the breaks got to do with fishing rough ground? Aren't the breaks for controlling the spool speed during a cast? or am I missing something being a fisherman for the last 40 odd years and a 'proper' engineer for the last 30+ years :rolleyes:
It is because of the inside leg measurements of the bio-kinetic influence on the brakes, by the additional iodine in the air around rough ground marks, coming off the kelp.

Well it sounds good.................. ;)

We have a new grand of 'experts' arriving on the forum, that have personal systems that have been used for centuries, so 30 or 40 years is still considered kindergarten.............. :)

Registered
It is because of the inside leg measurements of the bio-kinetic influence on the brakes, by the additional iodine in the air around rough ground marks, coming off the kelp.

We have a new grand of 'experts' arriving on the forum, that have personal systems that have been used for centuries, so 30 or 40 years is still considered kindergarten.............. :)
Not quite what I was expecting but you've made my day, what a reply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, and I thought it was just me :rolleyes:

Registered
Simple Bell end can't cast! watch his vids where hes casting (Probably where shouldn't be either)in front of some flats a real limp wristed thing so needs huge brakes or will be ring wraps and over runs galore!

Registered

Expert got Shown the Door or as the Japs Say "Given a Seat by the Window"

Registered

Bronzhaii has completely done me with this reply :ROFLMAO: when my ribs stop hurting and I can get up off the floor I'm going on ebay to get me an iodine monitor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Registered
was that last nights 16 stone expert ?? 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ
Yep and were all bad anglers know nothings that endanger the world with flying leads from using mono his highness hadn't vouched for(Never did know any he said was Perfect? mind didn't burst his Bubble why many don't use Maxima due to reaction with salt water)and he expected us to Submit to his oh wonderful knowledge yet moment questioned plus on other posts where nothing had been said he was Criticising all.
But anyway Thread locked then taken down and he got booted off.

Registered
Saw one earlier Akios 656 mm3 Someone from Isel of Man sent him it to speed up/****? He put Ceramics then Speeditupitum Titanium Shims each end and a Titanium Speedbush! "worth a Laugh in a while" Esp with no skin on hands from those F'in Crown Screws! He stuck on it.
Biggest issue with them is spindles bend/flex so spools rub/burn on cage.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts