World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Not been able to get out shore fishing in a while because im waiting for some gear to arrive from the UK!!

Had some friends over to visit this wk from Holland and had a couple of sessions from the boat! Fished a mark I had not been to since last year but it produced some nice fish!!

The lads

Ben with a nice pollock

Coalfish

Big Danny with a coalfish

The old man showing them the way with the cod!

Pimm with a nice Pollock

And a Hake

Me and Tom geting stuck into the action!!

Geting excited about the sonar!!

We still have availability for winter shore fishing holidays this year so if your intrested drop me a PM!!

www.skarnsundet.com

Cheers

Phill

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
Hi everyone

Not been able to get out shore fishing in a while because im waiting for some gear to arrive from the UK!!

Had some friends over to visit this wk from Holland and had a couple of sessions from the boat! Fished a mark I had not been to since last year but it produced some nice fish!!

The lads

Ben with a nice pollock

Coalfish

Big Danny with a coalfish

The old man showing them the way with the cod!

Pimm with a nice Pollock

And a Hake

Me and Tom geting stuck into the action!!

Geting excited about the sonar!!

We still have availability for winter shore fishing holidays this year so if your intrested drop me a PM!!

www.skarnsundet.com

Cheers

Phill
Cracking pics (again) Phill. Top report. Loved the fishfinder/chartplotter pic as it reminded me of good times in Norway last year. Intresting drift pattern there LOL. As we found last year it is almost impossible to repeat the same drift twice. Great stuff mate keep it up.:clap2:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cracking pics (again) Phill. Top report. Loved the fishfinder/chartplotter pic as it reminded me of good times in Norway last year. Intresting drift pattern there LOL. As we found last year it is almost impossible to repeat the same drift twice. Great stuff mate keep it up.:clap2:
Thanks mate

Wind change and tide change makes it difficult!! Looked like a spagety junction!!lol

Cheers

·
Registered
785 Posts
Stunning!
That hake would have my Spanish neighbour salivating!
Keep 'em coming!

A

1 - 9 of 9 Posts