World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed West week last Saturday with the wife and kids. Got out fishing every day for a couple of hours, except for two days and was mainly targeting Pollock. Lost count how many I had was over 50 also got a wrasse and some LSD, dogs were for my daughter as she has never had one before. Some red codling caught also. Sizes were from 1lb to 5lb.
Fished with jelly worms and fladden imitation sand eels, those fladden eels were the dogs bolloxs just took one packet so ran out.:wallbash:

All fish returned safely all seen to swim away, even the bloody dogs.

·
Registered
24,897 Posts
Welldone gus,glad the littleun had some doggys! That looks a lovely place to be!!!

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
well done were the midges biting I see the weans with there hoods up

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
nice fish gus looks like a good trip

·
Registered
342 Posts
Nice work fella, some nice fishies landed mate, no doubt I`ll see you over the coming weeks for the low-down as im heading over there for a week soon.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
thats the kind off holiday i wanna go on. :thumbs:
fishing and some more fishing. perfect.

some braw sized fish , well done. :clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A young English lad had been there a week and no fish, he was using a light waggler float rod with a wee reel and 40lb line, changed the line for him baited up he got a wee red codling, kept him happy.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Certainly looks like you broke the jinx mate - reckon you can keep it going now you're back on the barren east coast ;) after a Peterhead Club match :oops:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
well in sir a fine holl indeed a fine wee wrasse there to fare size of a doggie

top of the class for helping the man get his cod

did you no catch any pollack then lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
A young English lad had been there a week and no fish, he was using a light waggler float rod with a wee reel and 40lb line, changed the line for him baited up he got a wee red codling, kept him happy.
You fair put a smile on the wee boy gus..

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
good report m8 bet kid was happy possible new member to wsf

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
Nice holiday GUS> Most people dream of ones like that! glad to see the young'uns enjoying as well.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Certainly looks like you broke the jinx mate - reckon you can keep it going now you're back on the barren east coast ;) after a Peterhead Club match :oops:
lmao
:thumbs::clap::clap::clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Refreshed, invigorated, ready to blank again, only come for a swagge of your coffee:roll1::roll1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts