World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some super footage from Ireland sorry lads but i did warn you i would get my own back,,the pachenko is the luckiest lure to be alive see here:fishing::fishing::fishing:

http://grahamhillirishfishing.blogspot.com/

gee

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hilarious - that shows real dedication. For £15 I think I would have let it go rather than swim naked in freezing Irish waters, especially if I knew one of my "mates" was going to post it on YouTube! I don't know what the revenge was for, but I think it's safe to say you got it!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Excellent!!!

I feel better now . . . .this is me having just retrieved my Patchinko Sand Eel from a rock after my lad let the misses have a cast with his Bushwhacker last week in France!!! Stripped down to my pants!!!

Not a whaling ship in sight thank-goodness!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
I suppose that is one excuse to have a bath.

Don't think I would try that not considering that it may end up in sea angler.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Its all micks fault ( mrfishjersey ) video cameras :nonono:

Pay back for the gee singing episode last year :yeah:

Beware around any one with a video camera ... it will come back and

Haunt you !!!!!

Gee your almost as good as Henry with a camera :thumbs:

Saved the patchinco !!!! what was that little Xlayer ???????

·
Registered
179 Posts
would have done the same for my first patchinko (and are doing it for each lure as long as possible without getting a really hard cold...)!

Water was a little cold, wasnt it? :yeah:

And thx god, no one tried to pull the line in whilst he had the patti in his mouth... :icecream:

Cheers
TOm

·
Registered
212 Posts
some super footage from Ireland sorry lads but i did warn you i would get my own back,,the pachenko is the luckiest lure to be alive see here:fishing::fishing::fishing:

http://grahamhillirishfishing.blogspot.com/

gee
Can't believe you video'd that very end bit Gee and put in on U -Tube: was that a patchinko as it looked like a frostie:roll1::roll1::roll1:
Well done Andy but how do you feel?:g:

·
Registered
840 Posts
:laugh::laugh::roll1::roll1::roll1:
respect to Andy, hope you do well with that Patchinko,
Good job there were no hungry wrasse around:g::nonono::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh Mr Hill your a bad man , but I have to say it was one of the funniest things that I have ever witnessed:roll1:

But I think you may have opened a big can of worms

Watch out Hills about:clap2:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Its all micks fault ( mrfishjersey ) video cameras :nonono:

Pay back for the gee singing episode last year :yeah:

Beware around any one with a video camera ... it will come back and

Haunt you !!!!!

Gee your almost as good as Henry with a camera :thumbs:

Saved the patchinco !!!! what was that little Xlayer ???????
I did wonder if you would go in after your magic yellow patchinko Bob?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I did wonder if you would go in after your magic yellow patchinko Bob?

NOT A CHANCE ..If i cant get it back by using the boat then sod it buy a new one !!!!:shutup:

Mag popper lets be honest you never know when beadles about with the camera :laugh:

·
Registered
840 Posts
By the way, the Mrs was watching over my shoulder when the clip was playing and she was well impressed with Andy:thumbs:..... That was untill I told her he was retrieving a lure

She questioned "he's swimming out there just to get a piece of plastic that cost a couple of Quid!!! Hes not right in the head, none of you are!"
:crazy:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
848 Posts
That's only because you allow her to think the lures are "a couple of quid" not the £10-£20 each that we really pay! Andrew, sending you a PM...

·
Registered
778 Posts
NOT A CHANCE ..If i cant get it back by using the boat then sod it buy a new one !!!!:shutup:

Mag popper lets be honest you never know when beadles about with the camera :laugh:
Would that be Beadle Hill or Beadle Gilby?

If I was Andy I would be crapping it incase next Henrys next feature was Bass fishing with worms

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would that be Beadle Hill or Beadle Gilby?

If I was Andy I would be crapping it incase next Henrys next feature was Bass fishing with worms
The yellow pachenko had just encountered for some smashing Bass for Andy and he was not going to let that go easy ,,not to add its a iconic lure ,,
well it is now!!:crazy::crazy:

gee

·
Registered
359 Posts

I couldn't agree more, either that or just get a wetsuit and set out to get wet in the first place!:sun:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts