World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two spaces on a boat out of Poole on Saturday! Chances are they are After Bream and the cost is £24.00(that aint bad!) 08.00 on the Quay or seven if you 07.00 if you want breakfast.
This is orginised by a Member of this site (SHARK BOY) Phils number is 07843675584
He is a good bloke, i know him personally and the last time i went on one of these the whole day was a hoot!
Price does not include bait :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
If this helps anybody thinking of going for this trip the Bream fishing is superb out of Poole at the moment

Most boats reporting large numbers getting caught,been out myself and it was one a drop :)

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
i wish i could.... its the nippers birthday.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There are two spaces on a boat out of Poole on Saturday! Chances are they are After Bream and the cost is £24.00(that aint bad!) 08.00 on the Quay or seven if you 07.00 if you want breakfast.
This is orginised by a Member of this site (SHARK BOY) Phils number is 07843675584
He is a good bloke, i know him personally and the last time i went on one of these the whole day was a hoot!
Price does not include bait :)
As of this morning, sad ******* that I am, there is now only one space left.

Ha ha.

Well £24 + bait for a day out on a boat is unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Edgey do not take that bloody hat! Phil is a friend of mine and i would like it to stay that way!
HAT, Hat, that is not a hat, it is a Tracy Emin piece of Art. Bit like the unmade bed. Worth a fortune in about 300 years time.

How dare you sir.

Les gants jetés fermement sur la terre

Venez extérieur et faites face à votre destine

Au revoir.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts