World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above can you fish all day or is t tidal?. Never been down but would love to give it a look see.
Fish light kit i would imagine? Any help advice many thanks in advance
Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There are not many places where you can fish all day, Lake Pier is one and Poole Quay another. The entrance can fish well for bass if you are ever allowed to do that again.

Have a look on my blog, there are comprehensive notes on there and I really don't want to be typing that out again.

If you look for tides on easytide a rule of thumb is that if the water is above the 1.5m line you should have water up to the base of the rock fringe/beach/whatever

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are not many places where you can fish all day, Lake Pier is one and Poole Quay another. The entrance can fish well for bass if you are ever allowed to do that again.

Have a look on my blog, there are comprehensive notes on there and I really don't want to be typing that out again.

If you look for tides on easytide a rule of thumb is that if the water is above the 1.5m line you should have water up to the base of the rock fringe/beach/whatever
Cheers capn' ill be looking at that mate. many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts