World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking of trying evening hill this weekend ,does anybody no if there is any flounders being caught has the weather not looking good for the beach.

·
Banned
1,163 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Not to sure if many flounders coming out at the moment but i will start fishing evening hill and a few other marks in the harbour about mid october

Probably best to fish two hours either side of high tide.Hope this helps.

All the best
Chris

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks mr trout might give it a go as i know they have been catching some at white cliffe road, ive got some fresh dug rag so tomorrow night sole hunting solet meads will post and let you know how i get on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry for the late reply but I was out fishing for flounders last night!
A bit early I know, made the same mistake last year! Fished Ham Park from 6.30 - 10.30 with a few mates, between us we fed a large quantity of crabs(10 minute bait changes), caught a few checkers, silver eels and 2 flounders. No monsters, the flounders didn't make a pound apiece. A nice sized bass jumped clear of the water as the sea met the wall there, just tto remind me I should have taken some plugging gear. I'd give the floundering a miss for a while too costly wormwise, good luck with the sole searching...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts