World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Can Any One Tell Me Of Any Marks To Try In Poole Also At Studland Bay I Would Like To Try Programing Them In On My Gps Ploter Thanks

G

·
Hi Sea Bass

Go and join the forum (free) and then the club if you want (a small annual membership) at http://www.pbsbac.co.uk

You could not possibly want anymore local knowledge than the boat anglers there.
They are a great bunch and many contribute on here too.

Tom

PS: You will find people more forthecoming with info if you are prepared to put a little bit back to. I don't know what you are good at, but if you were an engineer you may offer some advice on fixing a duff outboard etc.
The mroe "two way" you can make it, the more you will gain.
Good luck.

G

·
Terry as usual you were short and sweet and I was full of waffle and got there second!
Still I think that two posts at the same time for the same bunch of guys kind of sums it all up.

G

·
Me too, even though I live miles away and may only visit once a year it is worth the membership fee for the local info.

G

·
Give it until May and the Bream will begin showing in numbers. At the moment the only worthwhile prospect inshore is Weymouth and the Shambles.
Other than that wrecking is pretty good, but again West towards Weymouth will be more productive.

Tom

·
Registered
673 Posts
I agree with Terry, Tom and Mike about pbsbac but then I would, I'm a member too :clap2:

Martin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts