World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it might be best to save money and watch the football as here in Poole the weather is wet wet wet and there could even be a little more rain too. the roads are just about as deep as the harbour with water......

there is a french market on the quay though?

Michael :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Glad to hear its nice down there bassbites :D

Don't suppose you know what the weather will be doing tomorrow? I am supposed to be there fishing tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sonic

It might be a little choppy when you are in Poole harbour, once you get to old harry there should be a slight swell, good bream fishing conditions.. :) If you are likely to be sea sick... it would be a good idea to take the tablets a good hour before you get on the boat...also have a good breakfast just in case? better to have something to feed fish with then nothing. :confused: :mad: it will be a good idea to bring waterproofs as it may be very wet indeed between the sun shine

weather is improving slightly now a little sun before the return of the rain..

Hope you have a great days fishing!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Bassbites

Thanks for that but due to weather conditions the trip has been cancelled.

So I won't be popping in for a cuppa or breakfast before getting on the boat. :D

I would appreciate though if you could let me know, what the weather is like there tomorrow afternoon, due to there being a big bream, competition on and I want to know if we are being stitched up.

Thanks for all replys, hope to be down your way soon.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi sonic

As of midday today there seemed to be about 99% of the local boats still at the berths, and the local slipway had only jetski and sailing dinghy launchings going on. :mad: The weather is very showery and the wind is gusting to about force 5/6. The wind direction and tides would make old harry a very difficult to fish as the wind would be right along the mark. :eek: a good day to stay at home by the fire with a drink and watch the gp or old fishing tapes. :cool:

hope you manage to get down one day and perhaps have a coffee or tea before you go fishing!

·
Registered
354 Posts
cheers bassbites am glad abuot the wether has reternd my fath in mankind it may be a while befor i get anuther chanc to cum dawn to pool as i live in the middel ov nowwear i only get the chanc to fish the boats once a munth and the plasis chang munth to munth depending on wot my club is fishind for perhaps u would be good enuf to tell me if the shour fishing is eny good dawn urway as i nermally go to chessil or salthsea wen dawn salth cheers .... :p :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
viper 525
i staud at home got draged dawn the pub, ;)
i wouldent mind but i had to take the fpo and rug rats with me for dinner then went and spent 70 pound on sum now fox bite alarmes so 110 pound later i still endid up sate at home with no fish but have got a cupel ov now toys to play with next weekend at lest the wether cant stop me pike fishing it can rain all day wen im in the bivve lol. :p :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts