World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ahh,

poor old schu, blanked again,

fished goring gap and i had 1 nice flounder and jamie boiling had 1 under size flounder,

other than that it was a nice afternoon as we had a footie match on the field.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
ahh,

fished goring gap and i had 1 nice flounder and jamie boiling had 1 under size flounder,

Blanked again ! When was the last time ?

And this is about 4 or 5 days old. Gave your dad a good beating today - borrowed his rod for just over an hour and ad 7 gars (he had 1:secret: ).

Going to fish the pier match friday are you Ernest ?

·
Registered
460 Posts
ahh,

You better have more respect son or poor old schu, won't be passing any knowledge to you, and you won't know when or where to get the sting rays, I had 1 gar and that will do me for awhole year unless they pop up in the match.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
You better have more respect son or poor old schu, won't be passing any knowledge to you, and you won't know when or where to get the sting rays, I had 1 gar and that will do me for awhole year unless they pop up in the match.
Hello. I ended up with 12 yesterday. Biggest was my last one, Baz and Colin reckoned it was probably the biggest they had seen on the pier! And it spewed out a load of eggs. Never seen that b4!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts