World Sea Fishing Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
well done cfish
hope you had a bit of sport with them, before these become an endangered species!!!! lol

·
Registered
24,692 Posts
well done cfish
hope you had a bit of sport with them, before these become an endangered species!!!! lol
I wonder if porbeagles would take a livebaited schoolie bass????:whistling

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
lol
maybe m8 but i will let u inform us of that 1 k

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Just to cheer peeps up,i have an announcement to make= Lastnight
,i actually performed catch and release though it was legally enforced(cant stretch a bass from 30cm to 37.5cm) you will all be pleased to know theres a few schoolies swimming about that have been caught by myself and lived to tell the tale.:whistling
Good lad long may it last, give you a bell soon m8. Aj :victory:

·
Registered
65 Posts
if it is legal for me too catch a porgie or blue then catch one i will try!!!!!!!!!
regardless of morales!!! because its everymans right too fish and shoot!!! will post my results on here mid may watch this space
I know this was years ago but did you manage to catch any sharks in the channel

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
We have had a porbeagle shark swimming around sutton harbour this week, right in the marriner, c
there is a couple of videos on our local news

·
Registered
82 Posts
smooth dogs,bass,mullet and gilthead bream=plenty of them around.Whatever next??? LSDS on a roach pole=top sportsfish!!
Truly said in the manner of someone who doesn't care about tomorrow. I don't know anyone who fishes for mullet that hasn't seen a dramatic drop in the amount of mullet around over the last 10 years including commercial fishermen in areas where they aren't netted as an excuse to net bass; there we have a species that is doing better as a result of the restrictions to prevent over fishing but hey, why should you do your bit to help?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts