World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if your out fishing in this, then i suggest you go get your selfs checked out, and if nead be, put into a home, cause its proper nasty out there.

just walking down the road is difficult, let alone standing on the edge of a rock.

been stood at my window watching the furious seas around ilfracome, and i gotta say, this is the roughest i've seen it since may last year. i actually though my windows were gonna get blown in last night.

any way, be safe all.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Twas only a joke! :)

Going out on Wednesday evening ,with a bit of luck.

Mind you , with this wind - I might go Slope Soaring instead !!:g:
( I flew a 60" Pylon Racer in a 68 mph blow at Mortehoe the other year !!:blink: )

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:​

Pussies.

:bleh:​

I fished Broadsands in it last night. It felt like blanking while freefall parachuting sideways, smelling of squid. And not many people do that on a regular basis.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
It felt like blanking while freefall parachuting sideways, smelling of squid. And not many people do that on a regular basis.
Can't for the life of me think why not ! :blink:

Sounds like it should be up there with 'Potwalloping ' and 'Tar Barrelling '. :g:

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Twas only a joke! :)

Going out on Wednesday evening ,with a bit of luck.

Mind you , with this wind - I might go Slope Soaring instead !!:g:
( I flew a 60" Pylon Racer in a 68 mph blow at Mortehoe the other year !!:blink: )
oh ok, was gonna take you up on the offer.:unsure:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Been down to Wilcove today with David a , snow , hail , tripods blown over ,bit more gale , bit more snow , no fish (correct Rich) ,very nice helicopter flying display by the Royal Navy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts