World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the rocks near port logan today tried the wd40 for doggies but only caught coallies but it was a lovely sunny day sea was flat calm and i've still no blanked this year so all an all an enjoyable day out

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Can't be bad if your not blanking. As you say it was a nice day to be out.
Neal
The Skink

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
nice to hear that mate.........was going to head down there this weekend but the guys i go fishing with were working :schmoll: :schmoll:

Good to know theres fish down there.
Planning going about easter time :g: :blink: hope the fish are still hanging around then:) :)

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Great day to be at the seaside mate, and things will only improve now that we are in good old British Summer Time. My mates moving down to Ardwell next week for a six month stay, he fishes Logan a lot with some of the local guys, if you meet Eddie from Dumfries give him my regards and tell him to give me a buzz if any good plaice coming from the bay. If there is, I'll be down there like a bullet.

·
Registered
239 Posts
:crazy: there will be some big fish caught in the next 6 months,:fishing1: :fishing: and he might try a beer or two

·
Registered
651 Posts
fished the rocks near port logan today tried the wd40 for doggies but only caught coallies but it was a lovely sunny day sea was flat calm and i've still no blanked this year so all an all an enjoyable day out
did u say blanked lol?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did u say blanked lol?
no m8 still no blanked still no catching anything decent but at least i'm catching something. i've no heard o much getting caught round here but we'll have to get you down for a go at killantringan

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Sorry to hi-jack your thread. I will be up staying at Drummore at easter. Have there been many fish caught of Logan pier on the night? I expect people to be getting a few doggies, small coalie and pollock. Any place showing up there yet lads? Also has anyone taken a bass yet as they should be making an appearance before to long? Sorry about all the questions, cheers Iain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts