World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all went fishing down the light house early hours this morning 3am,got there and there was 3 people on the light house soon after arriving they left by 3.30am asking what they had they said a small whiting,so my mate lee sanders was the first into action with a ray about 3ibs on sandeel,then it was my turn tap tap strike ray on nice 9ibs small eyed un hooked returned safly along with my other ray of about 5ibs,then some more people tured up they to into rays there was 12 rays landed along with 5 doggies every thing caught on sandeel big sandeel that is,there was also a angler down there saying hes fished the last 4 tides and landing 19:bb: small eyed rays!!!!! not ad at all i think nice session down there with a verity of fish also small whiting and gurnard,so if you fancy a sess get down there after them.i would also like to say that i was quite supprised:huh: there wasnt harldly any rubbish down there so a thumbs up for the people who have been down there and started taking thier rubbish home tight lines nudge 08

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
remember sandeel lads get 2 packs of the big uns and your laughing:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::spiteful:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
excellent session lads

john

1 - 11 of 11 Posts