World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

just back from fishing the Pier at Porthcawl and the beach at Ogmore while at the pier i felt like i was at Crufts, it was Dogs Dogs Dogs and more Dogs my dad and me left there at about 13.30 to move onto Ogmore and by then we had caught about 17 Doggies between us, onto Ogmore we managed 1 small fish-finger sized whiting and yes you guessed it more Doggies.

finnaly tally for the day me the winner :clap3: 12 Dogfish and 1 whiting
my Dad the runner up :clap2: 11 Dogfish

regards
Wolf

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really wish i hadnt forgotten the sun as i've got sunburn for the effort of forgeting my hat but it was a great day and good fun........and yeah beating me dad is always fun because he teases me when i do, and promises to beat me next time around which he usually does when i let him that is;)

Oh are the Doggies around Porthcawl Mutants by the way? they put one hell of a scrap the little ones had me thinking i was into Rays half the time they were fighting so hard.

· Registered
73 Posts
good session there at porthcawl /ogmore went the knapp myself hit in to a few dogs you mention ogmore beach where would anyone suggest around ogmore as im quite new to shore fishing i was thinking the beach on the right hand side of the river mouth is it any good from the beach there. any info appreiciated thanks

· Registered
2,690 Posts
hi all

just back from fishing the Pier at Porthcawl and the beach at Ogmore while at the pier i felt like i was at Crufts, it was Dogs Dogs Dogs and more Dogs my dad and me left there at about 13.30 to move onto Ogmore and by then we had caught about 17 Doggies between us, onto Ogmore we managed 1 small fish-finger sized whiting and yes you guessed it more Doggies.

finnaly tally for the day me the winner :clap3: 12 Dogfish and 1 whiting
my Dad the runner up :clap2: 11 Dogfish

regards
Wolf
well done m8 brilliant days fishing:clap3: TIGHT LINES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.