World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and edd the eel lee decided 2 give porthcawl pier ago 2 day we must have been mad when we got there it was 3hrs be4 high and the waves were crashing over but we still went up there 2 give it ago,bad mistake although lee landed 2 dogs the waves just got worse they started 2 come over the front of the light house and the whole length of the pier so we decided 2 move, on the way off i got away scott free while lee got hit by a massive wave braking over the pier he was drenched lol unlucky m8 so we decided 2 fish the wall where i saved my self from blanking by landing myself a doggy:clap2:i toke a pic of 1 of the waves that came over the pier but this was when the tide was going out so just imagine it on the flood.

TIGHT LINES

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
well done mate, Atleast you didnt blank:thumbs:

·
Registered
858 Posts
me and edd the eel lee decided 2 give porthcawl pier ago 2 day we must have been mad when we got there it was 3hrs be4 high and the waves were crashing over but we still went up there 2 give it ago,bad mistake although lee landed 2 dogs the waves just got worse they started 2 come over the front of the light house and the whole length of the pier so we decided 2 move, on the way off i got away scott free while lee got hit by a massive wave braking over the pier he was drenched lol unlucky m8 so we decided 2 fish the wall where i saved my self from blanking by landing myself a doggy:clap2:i toke a pic of 1 of the waves that came over the pier but this was when the tide was going out so just imagine it on the flood.

TIGHT LINES
thanks mucca chips were nce though lol:crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
858 Posts
i couldnt believe it when u had 2 lots of chips and jumbo sausage u must have been hungry lol:eek:hmy:TIGHT LINES
no no no it was you with 2 lots of chips mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
well done m8 good pics there:thumbs:

·
TEAM BANTER
527 Posts
Well done for,.
1. Going on that Pier in that weather
2. Not Blanking
3. Eating 2 bags of chips & sausage
Tight Lines Ragworm:crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
858 Posts
should have taken the sausage on the pier :fishing1:dulldai says there good for cod:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao good for the cod m8 :bleh::bleh::bleh:
mmmmmmmmmmm if i tried sausage would have to keep it a secert from tinker i heard he like a sausage or two lol :secret::secret::whistling:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Is the bottom dropping out of your world, eat a Pwpcall kebab and watch the world drop out of your bottom.
:clap2::yeah::clap::nono:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yikes! Big waves..... Mind you I wonder if the waves will wash away the smell of pi55 ? (I doubt it)!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
PMPL ha ha ha great stuff, got a tad wet did you, serves you right for going to the sess pit that is ffs lol, nice 1 for not blanking tho boys.

·
Registered
858 Posts
PMPL ha ha ha great stuff, got a tad wet did you, serves you right for going to the sess pit that is ffs lol, nice 1 for not blanking tho boys.
thanks for replies lads akita you know i love it down there !!! ffs tight lines ps i love dogs

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
thanks for replies lads akita you know i love it down there !!! ffs tight lines ps i love dogs

i can see you love dogs!!!!!!!
and anyway your both nuts going on the pier in high winds glad lee got wet though:cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
858 Posts
i can see you love dogs!!!!!!!
and anyway your both nuts going on the pier in high winds glad lee got wet though:cry::cry::cry::cry:
oi pastie man watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts