World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don,t usually post reports unless its a significant session but today in Porthcawl was the most pleasant days fishing for a while.Got there about 3 this morning and it was non stop doggies till 2 b4 high...A bunch of lads from Port Talbot and Porthcawl turned up and we had hell of a crack...Got a bit too much of a tan ,ran out of bait..Ended up doing 13 hours fishing!... So if you lads got a few hours to take the kids to Porthcawl or fancy an easy session Porthcawls the place to go this week.....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello mate ,no rays that i heard of but i,m sure they are on the way,getting past the woofers,is the problem at the moment..It felt like a ray might pop up ,I was using up and overs with sandeels jsut in case.....Good sport tho..

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I don,t usually post reports unless its a significant session but today in Porthcawl was the most pleasant days fishing for a while.Got there about 3 this morning and it was non stop doggies till 2 b4 high...A bunch of lads from Port Talbot and Porthcawl turned up and we had hell of a crack...Got a bit too much of a tan ,ran out of bait..Ended up doing 13 hours fishing!... So if you lads got a few hours to take the kids to Porthcawl or fancy an easy session Porthcawls the place to go this week.....
Hi buddy - -You must have arrived as I was leaving the deeps!! I only went home cos I ran out of bait at 2.20 am!! It looks as though the fish turned up just before high water on moday night and have decided to stop for a while but as long as you can get through the dogs and catch the occasional decent fish I aint gonna complain its nice to get out and bag up for a change:) :) :) :) :) YATOES

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
good to see you enjoyed yourself, time flies when your having fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts