World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place really does suck in the winter but thank god its summer! Not too bad a catchings today taking into account bells on jetskis and trawler boats keeping on going past. 3 whiting, and one of considerable size. Using mackerel tipped with sandeel. Rig = 3hook whiting rig http://www.worldseafishing.com/news/172/ARTICLE/1280/2006-06-18.html check out that link for it.
One BIG tip, use the top hook of the three hooks, as a "scent maker". What i did which works real well is use the head + 1/4 of the sandeel body on that hook and nothing else. Hook the head through the mouth, and cover the hook with it, it works lovely, bites in no time.
Ava good one, ill be at porthcawl tomorrow so see you there maybe! ill be the tall guy with a blue shakespeare box! or if your planning to hurt me, im the short guy with no box :giveup: haha.
Peace out dudes

G

·
This place really does suck in the winter but thank god its summer! Not too bad a catchings today taking into account bells on jetskis and trawler boats keeping on going past. 3 whiting, and one of considerable size. Using mackerel tipped with sandeel. Rig = 3hook whiting rig http://www.worldseafishing.com/news/172/ARTICLE/1280/2006-06-18.html check out that link for it.
One BIG tip, use the top hook of the three hooks, as a "scent maker". What i did which works real well is use the head + 1/4 of the sandeel body on that hook and nothing else. Hook the head through the mouth, and cover the hook with it, it works lovely, bites in no time.
Ava good one, ill be at porthcawl tomorrow so see you there maybe! ill be the tall guy with a blue shakespeare box! or if your planning to hurt me, im the short guy with no box :giveup: haha.
Peace out dudes
i was on the pier seen the blue trawler jet ski big rib and the life boat going out.or and some woman shouting out to here drunken husband the bus

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was on the pier seen the blue trawler jet ski big rib and the life boat going out.or and some woman shouting out to here drunken husband the bus
yeah that woman was like asking us for ages how to get onto the pier, we just said walk around, but still there was no common sense so she resorted to screaming haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts