World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself,My brother(Big Dee) and his mate clive fished the point this morning..

2am till 9am

18 fish caught altogether

Big Dee had the biggest count with 9 fish,(4 doggies 5 whiting)

I had 6 (4 Doggies 2 whiting) one whiting was caught in a "different" fashion..using the art of the lassoo...lol

Clive had 3,,but we reckon he was using rubber hooks,,as e had a few fish drop of his line when he was reeling in...

One of clives fish was the scrawniest fish i had ever seen,,,it obviously was a big fish at one point,,,but judgeing by the mark on its back,a lamprey ad consumed most of it at some point..poor bugger.

Baits used where mackeral squid rag and razorfish..

Most was caught on mackeral..

We all had a great laugh..watched a beautiful sunrise,,got molested by crabs,clive was on his knees praying for fish alot..,there was a few times when we we're were completely creased over laughing about daft things,,but you had to be there to understand..heheh

The Point was wonderfully clean and smell free,,,thanks to stormy waves the night before ..

We took all or rubbish home..

Ohhh..And i was right about the tide...0638am,was the turn...

so no formal retractions will be issued by me...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

·
Registered
409 Posts
marcus i was down the friday in the day, was gona stay all night and fish the other tide coz some generous fishermen gave us 5 packs of sand eel, a box of baby squid, herring and 2 mackreal for free wen they were leaving but my m8 waz 2 cold 2 stay for the rest of the night so we left about 10pm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts