World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been shotr fishing 4 a while so decided 2 give porthcawl pier ago 2night with edd the eel lee,welsh wanner+merv-shill there were a load of other anglers there 2, had a brilliant nights fishing with a lot of banter going on it was a brilliant laugh,the fishing was good 2 4 some of us that is not mentioning any names merv:bleh:lol unlucky m8 better luck next time. i counted 14 rays in total and a load of dogs from all the anglers that were there or and 1 sea gull that welsh wanner caught but it was released 2 fly another day:clap2:heres the pics of 1 mad night fishing:-
welshwanner with his 3lb sea weed fish lol:-

welshwannr with his sea gull:-

attlast welshwanner got his fish:-

these r the 3 rays i had:-

lee with his dab sorry ray lol:-

a nice sun set:-

cant wait 4 the next time we all have a sesh chow 4 now.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about the date i thought we were still in july when i set it lol.
TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
yeah likely story tink couldn`t you come up with a better excuse than forgot to set the date hehehe i must say it seems that it was a good crack there tonight well done to you all and that ray eddy is holding is a cutie it`s a pity eddy don`t catch something bigger other than cornish pasties hahaha tight lines bud

·
Registered
858 Posts
:g:boys cracking nite again but got to say welsh wanner had the best bite of the night pity its was a sea gull though lol:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::clap3::clap3: ps i lke pasties too

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
good pics there boys:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:g:boys cracking nite again but got to say welsh wanner had the best bite of the night pity its was a sea gull though lol:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::clap3::clap3: ps i lke pasties too
i wonder if merv got his legs dry i bet they frightened the fish away thats why he blanked:fishing1::lmao::lmao:TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
858 Posts
i wonder if merv got his legs dry i bet they frightened the fish away thats why he blanked:fishing1::lmao::lmao:TIGHT LINES
ha ha blanker merv tinker just cleaned all my tackle again guess what ??? yes the car is HOWLING :schmoll::schmoll::schmoll:

·
Registered
858 Posts
cracking report and photos tinker NICE PHOTO OF LEE WITH HES DAB thats all he can do is catch small ones lol see you soon lads tight lines
gary its better than BLANKING dude tight lines lee:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
858 Posts
i could smell it when u passed me on the motorway :lmao::ahhh::lmao:TIGHT LINES
that was my feet you could smell mateeeeeeeeee !!!!! :yucky::yucky::yucky:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was my feet you could smell mateeeeeeeeee !!!!! :yucky::yucky::yucky:
did u dry them out after i was soaked ive been looking 4 a waterproof jacket 2 day but im going 2 have 2 buy 1 when the other half is not there moaning that im spending 2 much money on fishing:nono:,i wish lol TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
858 Posts
did u dry them out after i was soaked ive been looking 4 a waterproof jacket 2 day but im going 2 have 2 buy 1 when the other half is not there moaning that im spending 2 much money on fishing:nono:,i wish lol TIGHT LINES
why dont you get a jacket like mervs ??? very cheap and i will never lose it lol :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why dont you get a jacket like mervs ??? very cheap and i will never lose it lol :bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:
ill never catch another fish in my life wearing a jacket like that lol he proved it last night:lmao::ahhh::lmao:i might get the shorts though lol.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
483 Posts
Damn ! Didnt know you could catch rays off porthcawl pier, and theres me thinking it was a noddy mark like the knab in swansea ( convenience mark). Might have to try a night tide for that one. I see there are no rails on the pier from these photos , Does that mean this place can get a bit hairy ?
Nice session BTW !

G

·
Damn ! Didnt know you could catch rays off porthcawl pier, and theres me thinking it was a noddy mark like the knab in swansea ( convenience mark). Might have to try a night tide for that one. I see there are no rails on the pier from these photos , Does that mean this place can get a bit hairy ?
Nice session BTW !
ITS OK MATE CONGER ASWELL:thumbs:pS HOPE THAT NEW LIFE BOUY STAYS THERE AND NO DRUNKEN [email protected] NICKS IT.BRILL FISHING LADS

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Top darts lads:clap::clap:

Ricalex - It's a VERY productive mark mate!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Does that mean you can get the rays from beach marks nearby ? I take it you can catch smoothies off this area too then ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts