World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEWWWWOOO! :D

Today i fished porthcawl pier (inner wall by the stumps),From 1.30pm till 8pm

I fished 3 rods,,as the missus came along,,(i decided she should ave a rod out) :eek:

Very slow until 4pm..no bites.. :rolleyes:

Anyhooo to cut a long report short...

i landed 8 Woofters(3 of em on Herselfs rod) and a small (bout the size of a side plate) Blond Ray.. ;)

Couple of others fishing,no luck for them ...Couple of youngsters fished next to me,,They brought in a blondie too..They chuffed to bits,,good for them...

Sea was very rough,,wind was howling,and the line was looping quite nicely when casting,but it was bearable..and to be honest,,i really enjoyed a fabulous days fishing

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've bin told that I'm not allowed out to play unless she comes with me. unless it's raining of course! lol! .......roll on this weekend! snow, hail, rain hahahahah!

·
Registered
4 Posts
fished newton beach tonight from 5 till 8 - plenty of bites, no fishies brought in.

plenty of dog sh*t floating around in the water tho! ......if I catch a 20lb bass there it won't be going on my table!

I think I'll start looking for a new mark - away from the holiday folks and their dogs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
fished there myself last summer, won't be going there again, to moany people talking to me i could'nt get any fishing done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts