World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got down at 9am to fish the tide going out as i wanted to spend all day down by the sea lol..:boat: anyway within the first three hours i was very busy with doggies and gurnards and had zipplexmad keeping me company,then at 12 he parted to go home,so i bought the rods in had some mmmm cod and chips... 2.20pm came soon and david a.k.a houndhunter came down so i made sure i saved a space for him,see iam good at security lol:showoff:, he was armed with some fine bait that he fetched for me too ,then couple of hours andy a.k.a cowboy caster came down and we all had a laugh but we only managed dogs,i did lose a nice fish though in the darkness , the line went from left too right and went on a small run and was went to give it some line and BANG hook went gutted i only had 20 yrds left as well,ray or conger... no one will ever know,cud of even been the ray i was after..but as you do you get someone pretending to push you in whilst playing the fish then when the hook went the person in question said it was a weed fish :laugh: thats andy for you lol he made me giggle. ILSFandy came down along with benjoma and kids,all left the wifes lol good boys,, nice too see you boys. ANYWAY THE CATCHES. houndhunter = 4 dogs
cowboycaster = 1 dog.. ..And me with 6 dogs 1 gurnard and a turbot....:crazy::crazy: GREAT LAUGH, BETTER COMPANY.. TIGHT UNS RYAN

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
glad you had a good day ryan sorry i couldnt make it but the fpo started back to work yesterday so i was on chauffer duties hopefully we meet next time your down

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad you had a good day ryan sorry i couldnt make it but the fpo started back to work yesterday so i was on chauffer duties hopefully we meet next time your down
no probs mucca,i dont expect everyone to be free lol it was midweek and peeps are busy ...we havwe sesh soon tight uns ryan

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
good to meet you again ryan m8 gerwyn soz we missed each other again mucca and benjoma good to meet you along with all the other wsf members down there but with the wife in the car waiting to get down the cinema i had to get going sharpish lol ryan get thaty piccee on here m8..see you at the g/grey comp tightlines andy..

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to meet you again ryan m8 gerwyn soz we missed each other again mucca and benjoma good to meet you along with all the other wsf members down there but with the wife in the car waiting to get down the cinema i had to get going sharpish lol ryan get thaty piccee on here m8..see you at the g/grey comp tightlines andy..
ok mucca will try my best im bit of a numpty wen it comes to pics and putting on sites :bangin:lol ... cheers for coming yesterday mucca.. tight uns ryan .... i lost a nice fish too 20 yrds out ,,,never even seen it so i spat out me dummie lol :2: ha ha

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
nice to meet you at last ryan mate and to meet houndhunter and cowboy caster to always a pleasure to see team wales captain to will have to have a sesh together again when your down next ok see you soon bud

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
Next time you come down to porthcawl Ry', i'll see if i can pop down, shame you didn't get your ray, but thats fishing bud', Tight 'uns,, Marc..:punk:

(and you didn't actually eat your fish and chips amongst that stench did you??)

·
Banned
420 Posts
nice to meet you yesterday m8, sorry i couldnt fish into the night aswell. i had an 8lb small eyed and 2 doggies, and my m8 ad a small eyed bout 2-3lb a small bass bout a pound tops and 2 dogs.

·
TEAM FORESHORE
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Next time you come down to porthcawl Ry', i'll see if i can pop down, shame you didn't get your ray, but thats fishing bud', Tight 'uns,, Marc..:punk:

(and you didn't actually eat your fish and chips amongst that stench did you??)
no i didnt eat my cod and chips down by the stench lol , my food was a bit dry ,but i did see a puddle where the stench was and soaked a chip in it and devoured it like a doggie with worms mmmmm it wasnt too bad,a bit nutty for me though:doh: lmao ha ha, dont knock it till uve tried it lol only jokin...we will organise another sesh soon though tight uns bud ryan

·
Registered
52 Posts
i fished down on the breakwater side of the pier about three quaters down on tues night had two rods out using makrel fillets elasticated into sasage and sandell squid cocktails had one huss 6.4 ounce at about 12 30 first huss! on sandeel then went quiet till 2 hit load of dogies 11 in total and a 6 .2 ounce small eyed ray then went quiet at top tide one hour after top tide had a steaming take drag ripping out struck into it cranked in a 10.6 small eyed ray caught on makrell sasage biggest small eye i had ever seen took pics with my mob picks dont do justice crap pics trying to get them off my phone to computer do ou think i can do it? useless! but it was the best sesh ive had yet was hoping to bump into some ppl off here
tom

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
nice report m8 unlucky on the big one
lol it was only a commonly spotted tesco carrier bag fish lol...ryan m8 rock on mucca....

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Pity about the big one, but not a bad sesh and a great report. Nice banter too ! :laugh:

·
Registered
245 Posts
good session and report mate better luck next time on that ray :victory:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts