World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
nice fishing mate..

yeah theres been no rain now for a few days..bet the place was covered in wee wee..

Alot easier to just dangle over the side and dilute the sea a bit...but noooo!..these muppets would rather sit in there own urine..doesn't make a tonne of sense really..

·
Registered
462 Posts
fished porthcawl pier last night, fished all night session right through tide. i managed to catch 4 whiting 5 doggys and a 4lb conger.

my old man (roamer) cought 3 dogs and a whiting.

the pier wos so smelly and dirty i think the rats have moved to the foreshore!!!!
nice session mate i fished the short arm managed one eel of about 3lb fresh from the canal i think it was still a light green colour anyways he fell to a squid and macky combo

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
nice fishing mate..

yeah theres been no rain now for a few days..bet the place was covered in wee wee..

Alot easier to just dangle over the side and dilute the sea a bit...but noooo!..these muppets would rather sit in there own urine..doesn't make a tonne of sense really..
Doesnt yr bell end get cold dangling in the sea though!!:)

·
Severn Area Rescue
12,366 Posts
i had a walk upto the light house yesterday and was disgusted i could not have fished there aswell a the smell the mount of rubbish line and beer cans was unbelievable

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there to the both of you - nice session!
looks like you beat your old man again nathan......

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished porthcawl pier last night, fished all night session right through tide. i managed to catch 4 whiting 5 doggys and a 4lb conger.

my old man (roamer) cought 3 dogs and a whiting.

the pier wos so smelly and dirty i think the rats have moved to the foreshore!!!!
Well done on your fishing lads as two the smell of pizz i dont fish it because of that tight lines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts