World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST GOT HOME FROM PORTHCAWL PIER AND WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT MY DAY... F**KING CR*P! WE GOT THERE 7.20 AND GOT OUR RODS OUT BY 7.30... IT WAS SO WINDY I`M SURPRISED ANYONE COULD STAND ON THE END!!, WELL, I AM SAD TO SAY , I DREW A BLANK, AND WE LEFT AT 1.30 PM.. MY MATE HOWEVER, SPAWNY B******D WAYNE(ONLY KIDDING !) WELL, HE CAUGHT A 6LB 6OZ SMALL EYED RAY,1 AND HALF HOURS AFTER TOP TIDE (10.50) AND WELL...THAT AS THEY SAY WAS THAT...I LOST 2 TRACES, A SET OF FEATHERS AND A RUNNING LEDGER, SO WHO EVER FINDS THEM..GOOD FOR YOU!!, DONT THINK I`LL BE RUSHING BACK THERE..BUT AS THEY SAY(WAYNE SAYS!) IF THE WIND IS FROM THE EAST,THE FISH FEAST LEAST....WHICH I THINKS A LOAD OF B*LL*X... BUT WAYNE SWEARS BY IT..LOL..I HOWEVER,THINK ITS THE ACTUAL PLACE...DIRTY STINKING SMELLY AND VERY UNSAFE IF YOU ASK ME..LOL.. THATS MY THREAD, I`M OFF TO GOOD OLD MUMBLES PIER SATURDAY, NEVER BLANK THERE!! I HOPE!!:cry::bounce::crazy::wallbash:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got snagged , but dunno how the hell it happened with the feathers..i did`nt give them a chance to sink, but they snagged any way..and my mate lost a running ledger too.!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, i aim to please, never a dull moment with musher!!.. cant wait to get to use my "lobster pot/trap" it came today, (probably another £7 down the bleedin drain!!)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Thats what you get for fishing that dirty stinking sess pit of a hole, crap location crap fishing and crap smell, rather fish in my bog lol, bad luck on the rigs mate.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
JUST GOT HOME FROM PORTHCAWL PIER AND WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT MY DAY... F**KING CR*P! WE GOT THERE 7.20 AND GOT OUR RODS OUT BY 7.30... IT WAS SO WINDY I`M SURPRISED ANYONE COULD STAND ON THE END!!, WELL, I AM SAD TO SAY , I DREW A BLANK, AND WE LEFT AT 1.30 PM.. MY MATE HOWEVER, SPAWNY B******D WAYNE(ONLY KIDDING !) WELL, HE CAUGHT A 6LB 6OZ SMALL EYED RAY,1 AND HALF HOURS AFTER TOP TIDE (10.50) AND WELL...THAT AS THEY SAY WAS THAT...I LOST 2 TRACES, A SET OF FEATHERS AND A RUNNING LEDGER, SO WHO EVER FINDS THEM..GOOD FOR YOU!!, DONT THINK I`LL BE RUSHING BACK THERE..BUT AS THEY SAY(WAYNE SAYS!) IF THE WIND IS FROM THE EAST,THE FISH FEAST LEAST....WHICH I THINKS A LOAD OF B*LL*X... BUT WAYNE SWEARS BY IT..LOL..I HOWEVER,THINK ITS THE ACTUAL PLACE...DIRTY STINKING SMELLY AND VERY UNSAFE IF YOU ASK ME..LOL.. THATS MY THREAD, I`M OFF TO GOOD OLD MUMBLES PIER SATURDAY, NEVER BLANK THERE!! I HOPE!!:cry::bounce::crazy::wallbash:[/QUOT
i think someone is ****ed off, :crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts