World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Aint been out for a while now (seems like a while anyway :D )

Me and Valley Boyo hopefully are leaving for Monknash at about 10ish tonight to fish over low water which is around 1.15ish and then we be leaving at around 330ish to fish up to high on the pier wich is about 740ish I think.

We made a plan for our own mini 'Fish-a-thon' but i'm not sure we will make it to high tide in the morning. :confused:

I think if we do it we will class ourselves as real hardcore anglers :eek: , what do you reckon?

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Valley boyo could'nt be bothered to walk down Monknash so we fished Ogmore beach near the estuary low water - I managed a dogfish (looked really long and thin).

Went over to the pier at around 330ish............he lasted longer than I expected but by then he was telling me how tired he was :rolleyes:

The wind had kicked up a bit by then anyway so our 'mini fish-a-thon' was cut short.

Shame really. Thats the second time we planned to fish a 12-13 hour mega sess and failed. :(

ONE DAY WE'LL DO IT! :cool:

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
I'm not sure when or where I'm going next but for the rest of the week I'm on double shifts so it will be next week sometime I think.

But the mega sessions are going to have to wait :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts