World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
Any Mackies showing off Porthcawl pier over the weekend?
If not, where are they? Ogmore?
Cheers
Daiboy

·
Registered
409 Posts
marcus have u heared anything else about the report of somebody seen floatin in the sea by the pier on friday night? have the search been called off?

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
yeah the whole thing is true

There was a bloke,wandered up the lighthouse on friday night,,asked one of the boys fishing there,,if he had a spare smoke..

the fisherman said he didnt smoke,,so the bloke stood on the end,,and just jumped off..The fisherman dialed the coastguard..and was watching him in the water with his headlamp...till he disappeard under the water..

he was found saturday morning,,washed up near sker i believe...

All that would of been avioded it idiots stopped nicking the life bouy that is meant to rest on the railings by the lighthouse....

I was up there tonight,,caught 8 mackeral and 1 woofter..

Then a car came blazing up the pier,,and a bloke come out and was running towards me..it was one of the lifeguards,,asking me if id seen a woman in her pyjamas wandering around the place,,and if i do to ring the police immediatly..

suicide hotspot at the moment..

On the upside though,,the missus caught her first fish('s) today unaided by me,,,she did her own casting and retrieving with my little spinning rod...

she had a brace of mackeral(3) on one 5 hook feather trace,,she was well happy..

Marcus :cool:

·
Registered
409 Posts
at last the mackeral r in lol! myt pop down there on the weekend if i can, was down porthcawl saturday in the day the pier looked packed, hopefully give it ago soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts