World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the pier 2day suprised 2 sea so many anglers there i was told there has been alot of rays caught over the last week or 2 i thought tidy thats what i came 4.so i set up casted out in a matter of seconds a doggie tidy i thought but it wasnt a ray. so cast after cast dogfish dogfish and more dogfish every body was catching. then the lad by the side of me had a ray it droped off at the bottom of the pier then some1 else had 1, then some1 else had 1 again then 2 my suprise
hay presto i had 1 not big but i had what i went 4:clap2: all in all a brilliant day.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
fished the pier 2day suprised 2 sea so many anglers there i was told there has been alot of rays caught over the last week or 2 i thought tidy thats what i came 4.so i set up casted out in a matter of seconds a doggie tidy i thought but it wasnt a ray. so cast after cast dogfish dogfish and more dogfish every body was catching. then the lad by the side of me had a ray it droped off at the bottom of the pier then some1 else had 1, then some1 else had 1 again then 2 my suprise
hay presto i had 1 not big but i had what i went 4:clap2: all in all a brilliant day.TIGHT LINES
Well done tinker on your fishing and haveing a ray what you went for did you use that new bait you was on about last night something to do with fox hole tight lines:clap3: :notworthy

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there m8 - nice ray too........
nice to catch something that you are specifically targetting.......

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well done tinker on your fishing and haveing a ray what you went for did you use that new bait you was on about last night something to do with fox hole tight lines:clap3: :notworthy
lol tried 2 get some but all the tackle shops have sold out.:yucky::roll1: :yucky:TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
lol tried 2 get some but all the tackle shops have sold out.:yucky::roll1: :yucky:TIGHT LINES
yes i tryed a few shops today and all said the same sounds a good bait thanks for telling me all about i got to try it now afte you had all those dogs and ray on it:yucky: :p :bleh: :schmoll: tight lines

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did 4get 2 mention the bait was macky and all the fish was returned alive.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
well done mate. theres alot of rays coming outta there at the moment.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Looks like you had a good day mate am jus sorry i couldnt make it well naffed off.

:clap2: WIBBLERSTIDDLERS IS BACK ONLINE:clap2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well done mate, your looking well pleased, proper fishing that is:clap3:I am coming down next month so save some for us:) keep posting pictures

1 - 15 of 15 Posts