World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got there about 12.30pm and found a space on the harbour wall, there was loads fishing on the pier.
Got a bit danted even before I had my first cast cos I'd chatted to a few others that had been there for a few hours before me and they hadn't even had a bite.
Nevertheless, I set up and fished for the next six hours and caught absolutely nothing. Only had about 3 bites all afternoon. I think I saw about three fish caught by other people.
I was using fish baits, but others were using worm, crab, sandeel, etc but still to no avail.
It was very unusual that my kids didn't want to come with me today....methinks they knew something that i didn't. Hmmmmm..!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Got there about 12.30pm and found a space on the harbour wall, there was loads fishing on the pier.
Got a bit danted even before I had my first cast cos I'd chatted to a few others that had been there for a few hours before me and they hadn't even had a bite.
Nevertheless, I set up and fished for the next six hours and caught absolutely nothing. Only had about 3 bites all afternoon. I think I saw about three fish caught by other people.
I was using fish baits, but others were using worm, crab, sandeel, etc but still to no avail.
It was very unusual that my kids didn't want to come with me today....methinks they knew something that i didn't. Hmmmmm..!!!
Unlucky on the sesh m8 did the pier fish or was that dead aswell.TIGHT LINES

·
Raider 18 Owner
6,488 Posts
too small tides...and to be honest..i think the fish know the holiday makers are coming,,and they've buggered off..
CAN YOU BLAME THEM FOR BUGGERING OFF, IT CRAZY DOWN THERE IN HOLIDAY TIME

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was a right pain trying to find somewhere to park the car. Had to park over by the roundabout and carry my stuff across the car park.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts