World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team Saltist
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished it this morning as newton was a waste of time, met donkey and co on the pier so i stayed for a few hours with my little ones.

ended up with 4 rays and 2 dogs which were large dogs, nice to see the pier master was there with scott.

pier is closing for a month soon due to scaffolding going up so i have heard so it is time to try west, watch out zac i will be on your turf soon lol..

tight lines lads and lasses:fishing1::fishing1::fishing1::fishing1::fishing1:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
pity they wouldnt put up a toll booth there same time to discorage the idiots that turn it into the stinkpit it is at the same time andy

nice session though mate

·
Registered
245 Posts
good sess mate better than what i managed today haha:victory:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
how are you andy mate
just got in from the stink pit what a mess down there taking a couple of black bags with me tomorrow if council havnt cleaned it by time i get there i,ll be on cleaning duty for half hour or so got to do something its shameful the mess there

·
Team Saltist
630 Posts
Nice one Team Saltist member tidy sesh, shame about Newton tho mate.

I'm sick to death of people up there throwing/leaving bait around, line all over the place along with the rubbish and stink of urine. Where is the common sense? People comon it's not hard to take it away with you. I've seen some people up there that I would like to give a right mouthfull too! but what would that do? absolutely nothing! and end up in fisty cuffs.

I hate to say this :( but a toll is a potential cure! altho no mark should have one as what we anglers are doing has been done for thousands of years free of charge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts