World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrived at the pier at 6 p.m, the weather has been fine all day, until i got on the pier, then down it came for most of the night, there were about a dozon of us fishing around the lighthouse this evening, my old work mate Lee from the Bargoed area, and a few of his mates, all nice guys and we had a lot of banter there tonight, and good fun, they took the mick out of me something rotton there tonight, but they can throw as much as they want at me, and i'll still come back for more, i personaly blanked, but there were some small rays about 5-7 lbs coming off the lighthouse, and a few doggies, and one seagle, but the seagle was released with no harm done to it, all in all it was a fantastic night, i really enjoyed myself, meeting new mates of the internet, will catch up with them again and have some more banter, but the shoe will be on the other foot next time Lee, i came from there about 10 p.m, soaked to the skin.

All the best for the future boys,
tight lines, merv_shill

G

·
arrived at the pier at 6 p.m, the weather has been fine all day, until i got on the pier, then down it came for most of the night, there were about a dozon of us fishing around the lighthouse this evening, my old work mate Lee from the Bargoed area, and a few of his mates, all nice guys and we had a lot of banter there tonight, and good fun, they took the mick out of me something rotton there tonight, but they can throw as much as they want at me, and i'll still come back for more, i personaly blanked, but there were some small rays about 5-7 lbs coming off the lighthouse, and a few doggies, and one seagle, but the seagle was released with no harm done to it, all in all it was a fantastic night, i really enjoyed myself, meeting new mates of the internet, will catch up with them again and have some more banter, but the shoe will be on the other foot next time Lee, i came from there about 10 p.m, soaked to the skin.

tight lines, merv_shill
i was gonna come up for a spin :clap3::clap3:but wernt sure if you lads would be there:g::g:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Sounds like an enjoyable night!!! Nothing like a bit of banter LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

tight lines, merv_shill
nice 2 meet u m8 i had a brilliant laugh hope 2 have a sesh soon,dont 4get ur check book+pen(blankety blank):bleh:lol TIGHT LINES

·
Banned
252 Posts
Nice 1 Dave me n Brandon sat in the pub till gone 12 his misses wasnt happy but **** happens:)Glad you had a good session il cya later on tonight for a few beers no doubt before we all get the sack on friday:))

·
Registered
858 Posts

tight lines, merv_shill
nice to see you again blanker (merv ) dont wear shorts in the rain mate its bad luck well for you any way tight lines LEE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts