World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) myself,steve woods. s.t.i.d, rob,g/e and his lads fished there last night from 5-10.30 pm.
slight northerly and a bit chilly:cold: baits were lug,ragworm,local(and icelandic) macky and squid.total of around 30 fish caught,4 different species.pouting,whiting,doggies and one solitary dab caught by rob.:clap3:
cracking banter as always,rob would have been declared champ,but as hes not on here:uhuh: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. :)
:1a: :1a: :1a:

:bleh:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
:) myself,steve woods. s.t.i.d, rob,g/e and his lads fished there last night from 5-10.30 pm.
slight northerly and a bit chilly:cold: baits were lug,ragworm,local(and icelandic) macky and squid.total of around 30 fish caught,4 different species.pouting,whiting,doggies and one solitary dab caught by rob.:clap3:
cracking banter as always,rob would have been declared champ,but as hes not on here:uhuh: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. :)

argghh kurgen i see you have returned......

well done guys sounds like a good evening with plenty of action from the fish and i can imagine the banter, mick taking and toys flying out of cotts!!!!

john

G

·

ill show you on that bass mark today.john l h if you want it pm me mate ill tell you where it is

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
top film ey john.:)
timeless...but going by your avatar i think your probably more Ramierez than the kurgen...
Bet it was a nice night down there actually.

steve i'll pm you in a little bit
john

G

·
well done boys good sess
daiwint its not boys its nutters the club if you want to join you got to go to the doctors and get a sick note saying nutter on it.only kidding let you know if we have bass tonight ill catch one if andy dont make us laugh allnight:yeah: :yeah:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts