World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a m8 fished porthcawl wall earlier 3:30pm - 6:00pm! warm day abit windy tho! not many people there, was hoping to catch a ray but ended up with 14 whiting a few were decent size aswell, my m8 caught 5 and sum guy abit further up than us who was there before we got ther had 2, not a bad day overall.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
aye i kno! was hoping to have a doggie was gettin bored of whiting, don't seem to be catching many off the wall lately tho!!
Hi rob not a bad sesh there the tides are abit small mate but they are building up now untill next saturday so the dogs will come on the feed tight lines:clap3:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
me and a m8 fished porthcawl wall earlier 3:30pm - 6:00pm! warm day abit windy tho! not many people there, was hoping to catch a ray but ended up with 14 whiting a few were decent size aswell, my m8 caught 5 and sum guy abit further up than us who was there before we got ther had 2, not a bad day overall.
good sesh there well done m8:clap3: TIGHT LINES

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.