World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wots the plan me andy can meet you up there dean if andy wants to take his car.paul rob come on we need to sort it.ill go with the drift:blink: :blink: :blink:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
wots the plan me andy can meet you up there dean if andy wants to take his car.paul rob come on we need to sort it.ill go with the drift:blink: :blink: :blink:
i'm up for it and i'm pretty sure rob will be as well:clap2: .we can go earlier if you want and fish the tide in.i finish work at 2.30 and can be ready for action by 3.30ish.it will be the wall that we are fishing yeah???.i can probably fit everyone in my car if you want me to drive??:g:

P.S
no tents tho....bl**dy whinging neighbours!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm up for it and i'm pretty sure rob will be as well:clap2: .we can go earlier if you want and fish the tide in.i finish work at 2.30 and can be ready for action by 3.30ish.it will be the wall that we are fishing yeah???.i can probably fit everyone in my car if you want me to drive??:g:

P.S
no tents tho....bl**dy whinging neighbours!!!!!
we were the yuppys mate.andy was fliking *** butts over into your garden lol:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: so much for keeping the towels dry

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
innit!!,can't roll a *** with wet hands:uhuh: ,what time are we meeting then??:unsure:
i dont know you and andy sort it out and if deans meeting us up there sorted.next time i go fish with you paul im taking a coal fire not gas disposal bbq i got 2 here if you want to cook your sauages if you dont like them bbq stick your frying pan on top of it:blink: :blink:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
whose a whinging neighbour,
thin
k youre self lucky my *** but landed on youre drive and not youre grass lol:g:
cracking night ,shame the whether was total cack:)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
thin
summers coming mate,there will be plenty of nights to set up home somewhere:clap2: :clap2: .i've still got no idea wot's happening wednesday mun.:secret:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
:help: .....where's andy when you need him eh:drunk:
:kissing: hi honey im hoomme.:) if deans happy to meet us there well go down when youre ready paul. you can either pick me and steve up,or meet us by mine and well form a convoy good buddy:) .

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thin
nice new picture of you andy where did you go for that swansea fish market wernt it:clap2:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10-4...affirmative,lets say 4pm at yours.wot about bait.....over:)
i wont be long ill be going to bed soon.dean said he got about 2lb of rag left.idi you recieve that over.10 10 til i see your again and my all you ups and downs be under the blankets

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.