World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how porthcawl is fishing? Me and the barrelreef are planning on going either there or friars piont in barry so could anyone tell us weres the best choice to go?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wasnt those idiots was there we only left when we did because barrelreef had blown he was ready to send one of them swimming. Do you know what he caught it on? As we were trying all night on the float and nothing only your garfish good luck on trying to get the time off for that day ha ha has the barrelreef sent you that pic yet?

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
I think I spoke to that guy on the way off the pier Matt, I told him we blanked and he said oh well I'll try anyway....good on him.

You do look a little rough mind Marcus :p but that is quite a nice gar

Only kidding!

nice to have met you again and Matt for the first time.

Vally boyo is exaggerating a bit but they did seem to like talking to me didn't they? :(

Probably cos i was too stubborn to move :D

·
Welsh Dangler
3,340 Posts
Hey Phil,

When we fished in Porthcawl we saw a guy catch a pollack on the float so me and Valley boyo thought we would try a bit of float fishing.

an hour and a bit of nothing then Marcus turns up and 1st cast with a float and he gets that Gar. Lucky so and so. :p

This summer I gotta catch something on a float......aint caught in the sea on a float before. :(

G

·
Barrelreef said:
Hey Phil,

When we fished in Porthcawl we saw a guy catch a pollack on the float so me and Valley boyo thought we would try a bit of float fishing.

an hour and a bit of nothing then Marcus turns up and 1st cast with a float and he gets that Gar. Lucky so and so. :p

This summer I gotta catch something on a float......aint caught in the sea on a float before. :(
Or it could have been my influence :p :p

Float fishing in sea, I LURVE it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts