World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I'm an interloper from the South Coast Forum so be gentle lol :D

For the last year or so i have been trying to make shore angling videos which i put on YouTube and a fellow YouTuber is asking for some feedback about a new format of video he is trying out.

He is making videos about different fishing marks and he has done a video about Porthdinllaen.

Could you please have a look at the following video of his and let me know what you think of the format and the information he is providing ?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers and tight lines.

Billy :)

·
The Ultra light Always doing it in style
4,945 Posts
To much waffle , zooms in and out like a yo yo very annoying . Stick to the paper version , folk can soon work it out for themselves.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry didn't like it. I kept wanting to scroll the website around while I was watching. Just a list and descriptions of marks would suit me better.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Good information but video far too jerky!
Too much zooming in and out.
Overall a good try but too much waffle, keep it short and sweet.
I.M.H.O.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
If you're going to do fishing videos, the best approach is to go to the mark and do them for real. Having said that, books/articles/websites are better so long as they offer an honest appraisal of what's occurring/what's possible. I think that what most anglers unfamiliar with a district really want is a realistic assessment of the possibilities and the pitfalls.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Good comments all round. I agree with all of this and in future videos ill endeavour not to waffle too much, stop the over zooming in and out. I'm enjoying making these videos the hardest part is hearing your own voice ! I've included a few other video ideas on my local patch.Its a great excuse to get out and about too. Aiming for each successive video to be more refined and less waffle!! Thanks again gentlemen genuinely useful comments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts