World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Loe bar fish well throughout the year, or does it have quiet periods
,if it is likely to fish well in the next few weeks say around, 5-12 April, when should I hit it and with what bait ?

FishermanFigg

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Never been there myself m8, but from what i've heard be very carefull and deffinately DO NOT wade into the water as you wont be coming back out. I'm sure someone will tell you some tactics for down there m8

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never been there myself m8, but from what i've heard be very carefull and deffinately DO NOT wade into the water as you wont be coming back out. I'm sure someone will tell you some tactics for down there m8
Hi Mart

I'll pm you my home email re-the conversation the otherday,
you know the one I mean, after that I felt like my nuts needed sawing back on

Ive heard a bag of ice and a rubber ring are quite soothing.

FishermanFigg

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Does Loe bar fish well throughout the year, or does it have quiet periods
,if it is likely to fish well in the next few weeks say around, 5-12 April, when should I hit it and with what bait ?

FishermanFigg
you should be ok on thoes dates figg,thebigman ,woody & myself went there last night & met up with fishbits & it was pants so anything will be better than that:) ,it was my first time there & a lovely spot it is to,apparently it can throw up some good fish along with the spider crabs fishbits was landing,i think there were 3 doggies & a small codling caught as well. i hope it picks up for the end of april when it will become contaminated by our friends from devon :kissing: :) who are coming down to get there ass well & truly whipped:blink:.as for bait ,i am sure the local boys will advise on that.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one glassback

Thanks for the feedback, is it a deep water beach, here in Kent we have Dungeness which is about 30 ft deep at high water.
At its deepest marks the tide can be quite fierce, 6oz + breakaways and then watch the weight bounce withe tide
I understand from this site that you fish with your back to the lagoon,

F

1 - 6 of 6 Posts