World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well planned to fish the same mark today as I fished on wednesday, and crusty fished yesterday:fishing:
Having to wait for my mate who wanted to give sea fishing a go arrived too late really (how does 9am become 12.30pm?). Then had to go get bait, cheapy new reel for my spare rod for him to borrow and look at and discuss suitable tackle he should purchase if he decided he wanted to keep going so by now its nearly 2pm!! already 4 hrs later than I wanted to start!!!
Got down there and found rods stretched all along the rocks, and tales of "not a bite mate", "nothing" and "F all":sad:
Not wanting to give my friend a baptism of fire decided against the "point":black_eye. So off we set to a slightly easier mark just down channel.
Well all I can say is what a load of 80ll0CK5, not a bite, tremble or even crab stripped hooks(even they have P155ED off). (sat staring across to Battery thinking maybe should have after all):huh:
Still my mates on about buying a rod and reel next week so he wasnt put off. One thing we both noticed though was the temp of the water. It was very warm?? maybe this has drove the fish out deeper??

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
its tough going at the mo innit karl but well done for giving it a go mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its tough going at the mo innit karl but well done for giving it a go mate :thumbs:
Seems that way gaz,typical channel one minute few fish about next they have gone.

Unlucky mate. It's still early days so fingers crossed for autumn
yeh still early crusty.
looked spot on for a ray today though. Oh well up top next week(if i can work tides around kiddy care, public transport :wallbash:) looking like Thursday or Saturday. logistics the army would be proud of.lol.
Im shure there will be something about .(if our thoughts about them shrimp are right).
May give the River Avon, around under the M5 bridge a go tommorow with my eldest and use up the bait from today. At least see the rod tips rattle from the Eels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts