World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Kyle went down for a couple of hours at 8pm and fished till 11.30pm,bait lug/rag and Mackerel.
Loads of very small cod to 8oz small coalies by the dozens two Ballan Wrasse just over the pound mark and two LSSSS one of about 6oz the other small ;)
Tried a few mackerel baits out when it got dark but nothing but small edible crabs attacking the baits,down the side of the pier was covered in small edible crabs feeding on summit,nice night calm and warm so nice break away from the painting:headhurt:

·
Registered
928 Posts
good to see you still getting out lenny!!

still in with the mini species as well

when you back offshore? i'm on holiday another week so plan to get down local soon but keith show beer tent will keep me busy over sunday/monday

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
off up there to try for a wrasse this evening

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will pop doon by the night and see how you are getting on lads

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good to see you still getting out lenny!!

still in with the mini species as well

when you back offshore? i'm on holiday another week so plan to get down local soon but keith show beer tent will keep me busy over sunday/monday
Not back offshore till a week Tues ,AJ and the Skink are on hols as well so im sure there will be something planned after our 12 hr match on Sunday
Lenny

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Not back offshore till a week Tues ,AJ and the Skink are on hols as well so im sure there will be something planned after our 12 hr match on Sunday
Lenny
12hr's :giveup:12 hr's:giveup: its never 12hr's we'll have to keep waking Bill up!:doh:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Heading up that way tomorrow any sign of the mackie still hanging arround?
cheers.:bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts