World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be down at Portland Bill on Saturday afternoon for a spot of spinning if anyone wants to join me. I fished there last Saturday and had a couple of lovely Garfish so there are fish about. If you are interested please PM me so I can let you know how to find me as no phone signals down there.

Jon

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I'll be down at Portland Bill on Saturday afternoon for a spot of spinning if anyone wants to join me. I fished there last Saturday and had a couple of lovely Garfish so there are fish about. If you are interested please PM me so I can let you know how to find me as no phone signals down there.

Jon
Hi jon
long time no speak!
Would love to come but will be at bexi along with most others off hear, we have a big meet down there, so if you fancie poping down to say hello thats where we will be. I will have the same problem as you as far as phone signal is concerned,
Me and jamie donnally will be over the bill on friday evening if your about, bit of spinning then ago for a decent wrasse on the ebb, your more then welcome to join us then!
tightlines mate

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
yes, pulpit rock i would think.

jon, would it be any use spinning shads, jelly worms/ eels for bass/pollock?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, pulpit rock i would think.

jon, would it be any use spinning shads, jelly worms/ eels for bass/pollock?
Yep I reckon so but I haven't tried them yet as I like using my home made lures. Shads and worms sure work for our 'enry on telly down the west country so I am sure that they will work here.

What time you planning on getting down here?

Jon

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
i "think" we will be in portland by 6.30. so may be meeting up at 7 would be an idea, im not sure if these times are true, but we are leaving at 3.45.

maybe we can fish into the evening? iv heard congers come out to play at night!

Jamie

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jamie

Just remembered that my son has a Portland United football presentation tomorrow evening so I won't be able to meet you. It's a shame but there will be a next time. If I remember correctly Slayers Dad live here so we will have to arrange a meet next time, maybe steam fair weekend.

Get a couple of mack flappers out for the conger after dark and you be in for some fun but don't forget a long gaff as they get pretty big around Pulpit.

All the best.

Jon

·
Registered
1 Posts

Jon
Hi Jon heading off to portland bill now from bowleaze cove by bus if you are up for fishing today ill be around till around 230pm doing some weedless lure fishing cheers steste 07954406632

1 - 10 of 10 Posts