World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys was wonderin if u get any mullet from were the sewage comes out. Dont want 2 eat them of course just a bit fun

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
wasjust about to suggest that.. cockenzie..the big rocks on the right b4 u go on to the walkway to the bridge, u will see them swimming about in shoals... but if u get in too them, and if u keep them THEY WILL start to realise some of them are missing ... and dissapear further out just like all shoal fish, :thumbs:
good luck were ever u go
if ur trying for the mullet and bread flake is not workin then try a bit of rag... i lost a belter on rag.. 12lb line snapped.. think it was a bad bit of line tho

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers m8 i no what u mean was down there last week bashing sum mackies everyone was killing everything they caught even even two inch coalies:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
only been a coupl of times this year mate.. was down quite a bit last year.. but the place is a disgrace now, even tho there is now bins!!!
so i tend to avoid it now,good luck were ever u decide tho

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
You fished for them there KARL reckons its alright behind cat and dog home
dont quote me on it tho in case u dont get many...
right place at the righ time is all that matters.. oh and the right bait lol
2-3 hook flappers, 1-1/0 hooks, macky and lug... if u can tho.. PEELER... u should get plenty on that:thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Behind the cat and dog home or at the river, i would say is the best. They are normally only small tho. Best at high tides normally

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
some not bad flounder at preston pans !!!!!!! or towards n/berwick
yellowcraigs and places like that, that are hardly ever fished :thumbs:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers for the help karl i reckon il try portobello on sunday if tides are ok il let u know how i get on

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
to be honest.. ive never tried for a cod there.. ive never launched a big bait out.. only flattie baits
but u never know what will take the bait:thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts