World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out at 9.00 am and fished up to high tide at 13.05. Beautiful day, blue sky, slight swell, gentle NE wind. Fished with 3 hooks clipped down. Bait, razor, sandeel and mackerel. Two rods. Total catch 5 fish, 2LSD, 2 Flounder, 1 Cod. All fish under 1lb and all returned. So not a bad day, would have been great to just be out, to be fishing even better, to catch great. BUT why do I always try to go for the big last cast of the day, after a trouble free session, and have a crack off. Must retrain myself in future but at least it's easier picking out the birdie at home than by the sea.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
well done, good to hear of fish being caught down that way, you would have got a wee bit shelter from that cold north easterly, great weather when out of the wind. Great idea, throwing weights away at end of day, must try it myself, especially if having to carry them up from the Yellow Isle. ( just joking)

·
Registered
651 Posts
nice to hear of some fish being caught from the rock, it makes you wonder how much better it would be under the cover of darkness, well done m8.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
was a crackin day bill we did a pm stint further south was great to be out on such a day

nice report

so thats you n littletack4 both whupped me

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nice report Bill. Just been on phone to me mate and our minds made up where coming over at the weeknd. Just hope the fish dont fill them selfs up on easter eggs so they turn there noses up at our baits lol

·
Registered
797 Posts
good report m8 been some top weather for fishing lately pity i've been working would o loved to have been out

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
good report & 3 species in a day
well done, i am at work and doing dad duties at weekend so need to wait until i go fishing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts