World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Hi all, new to this so go easy please. Im a recently renewed beach fisherman and at uni in portsmouth. Staying here for the summer so looking for some advice, anything would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Young Scott    
</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Whadda ya wanna know?
Good spots all along southsea front from portsmouth harbour to eastney.
Good for plaice if you can cast, good bassing near the harbour mouth. Good sole fishing at night. Hundreds of good charters available.
Anything else?</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I can tell you a local website that covers the eastern solent if thats ok with the admin?</font>

G

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>It&#39;s fine, we don&#39;t mind links posted to other sites on the forums.

The internet was made for it, so who are we to argue

Tight Lines

Mike Jr - Webmaster</font>

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Solent-fishing-guide.co.uk has excellent info on the solent area Selsey to hill head.

Cheers mike.</font>

I

·
0 Posts
<font color='#000000'>loads of skate to be had at "fratton park" all easy mug fish aswell
</font>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<font color='#000000'>Im not sure where the "Fratton Park" spot is, and i dont think Mr Redknapp would appreciate me lobbing a 6oz lead into the football ground. How far from south parade pier is it then, or is this a ruthless wind-up? Cheers:;):</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts