World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Possible boat trip in June,,people wanted

2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  blue yonder 
#1 ·
Me and swwasac..were talkin earlier.

And we decided that it be a great idea to organise a boat trip from swansea..in june.
£25 a head,,7am till 9pm,,

10 places..Me,Big dee,Swaasac..and 7 others..

(possibles are pooch/lunk/bellboy)..

Put your names ere if you interested..

#5 ·
i will,,,but unless i get more people to come,,then im not going to bother making arrangements,,

So far,,theres Me,Big Dee,Swwasac and Blueskip..Need 6 possibly 7 more..

So if ur interested ,,put your names here..

#6 ·
Im up for it if theres still room. I haven't fished much this year and I usually organise the trips for my mates, but it was proving to be a bit of a pain last year filling the boat with some dropping out last mo. I need an injection of enthusiasm and it would be great to pick up and share tips. Count on me.

#8 ·
Thanks for the support fellas..

so thats Me,Big Dee,Swwasac and Blueskip,blueyonder and dw173288

possible 4 0r 5 places left.... :eek:

Get your names on,,only a few places left,for what will turn out to be a CRACKING day :D :cool:
Once the spots are FULL!,,i will organise a date with swwasac and let you all know,
and then shortly after,
I will need everyones £25 mailed to swwasac,as its an expensive trip for me if i have to front the bill if people drop out..

Basically you prepay,,and turn up..if you dont turn up,,you lose £25,,i think this is a fair way to do things,, :)

Please feel free to say differently if you dont think so

#11 ·
no worries....

But i still need more people..

I though everyone would jump at the chance to meet me!!!lol

All jokes aside,,ill keep nagging for a week or so,,after that,if i get no replies,,ill bin the idea..

And go buy my own boat,,just to be a spiteful git.. :eek: :D

#12 ·
Hi Marcus,

You must come up with a date please, I would love to come but cannot commit myself 100% without a date.

Cheers

Drew

#14 ·
I'll do the weekend no problem, its just that the "Birmingham Navy" are active on the weekends, & locking in & out with that fleet of fannies, can take up most of the day.
Then they follow you around to see where, what, & how, then scare everything off!
Can I take my .22 in the rod bag, with the telescopic sight & subsonic shells? They wont even hear where the leak springs from!
blueskip

#16 ·
These are the people (from Solihull or similar) who spend the weekend on their 32ft/44ft "offshore's" gin palaces, (& who think offshore is 600yards!). They have flying bridges (with a k***head wearing a yachting cap) perched on it, they dont know how to handle it in a confined space (the lock), & know only two throttle positions, fully open & fully closed!
They roar past moored anglers at full tilt & have the cheek to wave, not realising that 30 seconds later the anglers are going to be hanging on for grim death as a great big wake hits their 14 footer.
They follow charter boats around to see where they are fishing, then drift back & fore over that mark (usually with mackerel feathers) until the fish get p****d off!
Then they run out of fuel, in Oxwich or similar & the coatguard calls on the charter boat who was pushed off his drift, to go & help this knob!
This is an actual case history, but I'm sure there are many more similar tales to be told!

#19 ·
Hi Marcus,

The elite "South Coasters" are out on the 17th June with Gusangus.

Unfortunately, as we will still be filleting our catch on the Saturday, we will be unable to join you on your "Swansea Mackerel Outing".

Cheers

Drew

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.