World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone recommend a bait by post merchant that they have actually used,i am looking for fast delivery times for lug/rag etc in small quantaties.
i have done a google and a few come up but i need info on reliability from my esteemed fellow board members,innit:)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
can anyone recommend a bait by post merchant that they have actually used,i am looking for fast delivery times for lug/rag etc in small quantaties.
i have done a google and a few come up but i need info on reliability from my esteemed fellow board members,innit:)
baits direct cracking service well packaged a++++ highly reccomend! theres a link on this site! very well priced too!

cheers stu

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
ive had fresh bait delivered from southend angling centre in the past,and they were ok with next day delivery.not sure its worth doing for very small amounts though as postage is normally about £15.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
patrick9391 on ebay has a good reputation for fresh lug. I have not used him but have found many good reports on here about him, he has none at the moment but im sure he will very soon.

C

·
0 Posts
PM Raymondo94b for the tel no of the digger he uses in fleetwood. Posted as soon as they are dug and with you next day. The lug are 10'' at least normally and very good quality. Jim Whippy did a little plug for them in BFM a couple of months ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts