World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi met up on a last minate thing with tommo & andy his boss.Went out to put some pots around the dodman.On the way back had a quick dangle.Tom & andy blanked & me a shell got a few pollack.lol:roll1::roll1:.On the wrong side of the boat lads :whistling:whistling.Thanks for a great time again peeps.See you soon.:fish:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Hi met up on a last minate thing with tommo & andy his boss.Went out to put some pots around the dodman.On the way back had a quick dangle.Tom & andy blank & me a shell got a few pollack.lol:roll1::roll1:.On the wrong side of the boat lads :whistling:whistling.Thanks for a great time again peeps.See you soon.:fish:
It was a good laugh,my boat angling has been attrocious recentley,ive caught more fish off the shore:bangin: It was a bit lumpy this morning!:whistling

Attachments

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Andy said that the skipper should take the credit for you two catching those pollack!!!!:whistling:whistling:whistling

·
Registered
462 Posts
It was a good laugh,my boat angling has been attrocious recentley,ive caught more fish off the shore:bangin: It was a bit lumpy this morning!:whistling
Whats up Tommo? Was the threat of a freak wave enough to get you shaking? Pic is a bit blurry lol :laugh::shutup::laugh::crazy:

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Whats up Tommo? Was the threat of a freak wave enough to get you shaking? Pic is a bit blurry lol :laugh::shutup::laugh::crazy:
LOL Try hauling a string of pots,broadside on with big rolling breakers threatening to swamp or capsize you at any moment:whistling

·
Registered
345 Posts
sounds like you had fun m8,pollack and chips for tea very nice.:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Try hauling a string of pots,broadside on with big rolling breakers threatening to swamp or capsize you at any moment:whistling
At least you get out tom 2/3 trips a week..A lot of peeps only get out one or two times a year.lol:hammer::hammer::hammer:.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like you had fun m8,pollack and chips for tea very nice.:thumbs:
Cheers bud,hope you have a great trip m8.:1a:

·
Registered
345 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts