World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to fish the POW today with my dad and my brother. Got there just after 10am using lug and squid on 2 hook flappers with 2/0 hooks and a pulley Pennel with 4/0 hooks. Within minutes of my brother casting out his bait he had a nice bass weighing 2 1/2 pound then after that it was whiting and small pouting tried live baiting a pin whiting which gave a good knock and came back with no tail but nothing much else packed up around just before 6 pm. Apart from the rain, my dad enjoyed himself, was a good day and will be returning again soon. Finger Hand Waterway Travel Channel
Body of water Human Finger Recreation Cap
Travel Jacket Glove Street light Fishing rod

·
Registered
319 Posts
Glad you had fun fella and good report!!!

Ade

·
Registered
610 Posts
Went to fish the POW today with my dad and my brother. Got there just after 10am using lug and squid on 2 hook flappers with 2/0 hooks and a pulley Pennel with 4/0 hooks. Within minutes of my brother casting out his bait he had a nice bass weighing 2 1/2 pound then after that it was whiting and small pouting tried live baiting a pin whiting which gave a good knock and came back with no tail but nothing much else packed up around just before 6 pm. Apart from the rain, my dad enjoyed himself, was a good day and will be returning again soon. View attachment 150172 View attachment 150173 View attachment 150174
Good report Andy, glad you had a good day mate,

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.