World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how praa sands was fishing? also Loe bar? I am down there next week and am hoping to give these two venues a go, these being my favourite two beaches.

cheers Karl

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Go to Praa it is fishing well at the moment Karl. Bass a plenty although mostly small ones with a few biggies mixed in. Not much being caught at Loe Bar from what I have heard, I normally only fish there from Sept onwards. It is more an Autumn - Winter spot.

Cheers

Vaughan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good to hear praa is fishing well,i take it the hendra end is still best bet.

i have had good days in the summer at loe bar and nights. seen big rays and double figure conger come off it. generally around low tide, do you find low tide is the best aswell?

cheers Karl

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Maybe I'll head down to the bar and give it a go then, wouldn't mind getting a few nice ray, but have never had much luck this time of year. Yes I have found it always seems to fish best at low tide too.

We always fish middle beach at Praa now, but have tried all accross the beach, as this has given us the most sucess. Although many people I know swear by the Hendra end, so either I guess is ok.

If you fancy meeting up for a session when your down let me know mate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will definitely be there a couple of times next week. good to hear that the middle of the beach is worth fishing, hendra end is a pain as far as parking goes. will not be online while down there,how would i contact you?

cheers Karl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts